Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Marketing TraineeBookmark This
Avenue Herrmann-debroux 15A 1160 Brussels Belgium
Posted: December 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPresentation of the company
After only 4 years of activity, Optimy is already a key player in its industry with major clients such as BNP Paribas Fortis, BMW, L'Oréal, ING, Volvo, Carrefour, Audi, Décathlon, ENGIE, Johnson&Johnson, and many others.
Optimy is a fast-growing company that develops and sells a unique software for sponsorship, partnership and grant management. The Optimy software helps brands and foundations to optimise performance across the lifecycle of a project.
Optimy is active at a worldwide level, with customers in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Australia, Canada, South Africa, etc. Thanks to our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for a motivated trainee to join the team.
You are in your final year and you are looking for a marketing internship for a minimum duration of 4 months? Then, please apply!
• A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere
• An experienced management team
• The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
Depending on circumstances, a part of accommodation and transportation cost is covered. We grant 300€/month to foreign students and 50€/month to students based in Belgium.
You are interested? Go to http://jobs.optimy.com/en/ to apply!
The missions of the marketing trainee will be to:
• Manage our corporate social media accounts.
• Update our website.
• Coordinate the marketing campaigns in our different markets in collaboration with the Account Managers.
• Update and improve our sales documentation (Powerpoint presentations, one-pagers, price lists, etc.).
• You are a student in Business, Economics, Marketing / Communication and you wish to do an internship as part of your studies.
• A strong command of the English language is mandatory. A good command of the French language is a plus.
• You are autonomous and teamwork minded.
• You are start-up minded.
• You are creative.
• Good skills in design (good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator or other tools, and CSS/HTML coding) are a plus.
• A previous internship in the same field is a plus.