Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Marketing, Writing and Content CreationBookmark This
1035 Cambridge St
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRedphare is a "real estate tech" company. We develop technology that makes the process of apartment rentals smoother, more efficient and pleasant to the end-user on both ends, renters and landlords. To this purpose we have developed a device that uses the technology used in driverless cars to capture apartment images in 360 degrees and floor plans. This information captured is then put together in our "player" that lets you "visit" the apartment virtually, even using Google Cardboard.
Responsibilities- Spearhead company blog, with student/housing related entries
- Immerse in student housing issues, neighborhood issues
- Contribute to social media
- Perform user studies and be an advocate for student issues (related to housing)
- Assist in the creation, execution and monitoring of various digital marketing campaigns
Requirements- Coursework: Writing, Journalism, Marketing
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Nice to have: Student Newspaper, Blogging, exposure to Cambridge, MA and Boston