iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Seeking AMAZING marketing/social media intern for women's creativity and wellness studio!Life Lab, LLC
Digital Marketing **1 remaining - cash bonuses**IMScalable.com
Marketing, Writing and Content CreationBookmark This
1035 Cambridge St
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRedphare is a "real estate tech" company. We develop technology that makes the process of apartment rentals smoother, more efficient and pleasant to the end-user on both ends, renters and landlords. To this purpose we have developed a device that uses the technology used in driverless cars to capture apartment images in 360 degrees and floor plans. This information captured is then put together in our "player" that lets you "visit" the apartment virtually, even using Google Cardboard.
Responsibilities- Spearhead company blog, with student/housing related entries
- Immerse in student housing issues, neighborhood issues
- Contribute to social media
- Perform user studies and be an advocate for student issues (related to housing)
- Assist in the creation, execution and monitoring of various digital marketing campaigns
Requirements- Coursework: Writing, Journalism, Marketing
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Nice to have: Student Newspaper, Blogging, exposure to Cambridge, MA and Boston