Marketing & Social Media Manager - Cloud Native WorldCHEETAH
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Marketing|35mm MagazineBookmark This
Posted: February 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description35mm Magazine emphasizes the various forms of fashion, art, and beauty in the industry and curates all photography shot on unretouched film.
Objective: Offer readers quality editorials from a global perspective in the world of beauty and skincare by presenting trending and innovative products. Include contributions from International beauty journalists featuring unique and exclusive content.
We are now accepting applications for interns to work on the Marketing team of the magazine as researchers with a focus on working with the marketing team to establish the best price points and distribution methods as the company grows.
*** Must provide a Cover Letter to be considered ***
Tell us why you are interested in working for 35mm:what about us attracts you; and what about your skills and experience can we benefit from; what makes you the best candidate for the position!
Responsibilities***Internships require a minimum of 8-10 hours commitment per week, however 35mm only ask that you consciously commit at least one hour per day to your role.
• Report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer after conducting thorough research on assigned segments of the market through Skype meetings on a weekly basis.
• Work closely with other 35mm marketing interns to coordinate and accomplish tasks individually and as a team.
• Communicate effectively via SLACK; the team's communication management tool. Add new leads here to get feedback from the team and be able to also voice your opinions on others' posts.
•Staying up to date with competing fashion publications and the industry in general.
Requirements• Must have experience conducting market research with a specific goal in mind.
• Must possess exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Must display initiative and be organized, self-motivated, and deadline oriented.
• Must be able to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment, along fellow marketing interns and the Chief Marketing Officer.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Market Research, Communication, Market Analysis, Fashion Marketing
Preferred - Attention To Detail, Exceptionally Organized