Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing/Ad ManagerBookmark This
Miss Milan Media
135 Auburn Ave NE
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiss Milan Media, LLC. is a highly creative multimedia company dedicated to developing engaging content regarding international music, visual art, and American culture. We serve as a platform for the next generation of digital media.
Our goals are to introduce the American public to itself, in its entirety, and to change the narrative regarding people, especially women, of color in the scope of American media. We revere ourselves as change-makers and innovators with a unique passion for creative arts.
Responsibilities- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Liaise with media and advertising
Requirements- Highly Creative
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
j- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
(If you possess skills in graphic design, videography/photography, style, creative direction, or journalism, we strongly encourage you to apply).
SkillsRequired - Transportation
Preferred - Creative Campaign Development