Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAcumerica, Inc., is seeking a Marketing/Advertising. You will receive an exciting hands-on opportunity to work closely with a modern management team that's flexible and open to applying new marketing strategies to strengthen the company's brand. This position is accountable for results from such tools as search engine optimization, social networking sites, blogs, Marketing products and etc., and to provide daily, weekly and monthly analytics for each platform as well as strategies for improvement. This position will report to the Senior Marketing Specialist.
We welcome Intern's who are seeking college Credit!
Responsibilities• Create and execute a social media editorial calendar and social media content strategy
• Execute social media marketing campaigns, programs and promotions
• Daily management of social media platforms by writing and editing compelling social media content with the purpose of promoting engagement
• Support Search engine Optimization (SEO) strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
• Report on performance metrics for all active social platforms monthly
• Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers and communities that fit the company’s online strategy
• Drive website traffic via social media and build engagement
• Monitor and participate in online conversations via posts to build brand visibility and thought leadership
• Maintain current news/press releases/blogs sections on brand websites
• Attend special events
• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase clients.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• High School Diploma and currently enrolled in university program in Marketing and Public Relations.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter, Yelp, Linkedln, Instagram, Pinterest and other comparable and up and coming social media channels
• Picture editing is a plus.
• Strong understanding of social communities, social networking, social media policy
• Public relations experience helpful
• Knowledge of social platforms/mobile applications
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously