Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Marketing/Advertising InternshipBookmark This
7527 W 20th Avenue
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising intern position will be responsible for understanding Parsteel needs for communication across various media channels (e.g. social media, print, digital, etc.) and develop and implement an integrated marketing plan. This person will be responsible for developing a marketing/advertising/public relations communication strategy for the company.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours (minimum 10 hours per week).
This is an unpaid internship; however, successful completion of the internship could potentially result in full or part time employment at completion of internship.
Be a part of our growing community focused on social benefit and making a difference in the lives of many. Gain valuable skills and experience in operations, social media, marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, business management, and leadership.
• Internet advertising strategy and implementation – including social media campaigns and updates (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and Website assistance
• Integrated Marketing plan - Develop marketing and promotional materials, further our social media channels and create a community of users
• Publishing – assist School Director with development and sales distribution of online courses
• Video/photo – develop digital media strategy; assist with video recordings record for online distribution
• Minimum current Junior or Senior undergraduate status working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations; Graduates considered as well.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.