Global Marketing InternFace Hired
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Marketing/Advertising/PR InternshipBookmark This
CORE4 Skills, Inc.
2504 N Sheffield
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Overview: CORE4 Skills, Inc. is a company that teaches the CORE 4 skills® (the four Fs) of Food, Fitness, Finances and Friendships. These are skills that build a foundation for making healthy choices in the areas of nutrition, food, personal banking, budgeting, fitness and communicating emotions. The program delivers a unique methodology and curriculum that accelerates the learning of these critical life skills. The company launched last year and is currently expanding programs and building a marketing platform. www.core4skills.com
Internship position: This is an opportunity to work with a start-up and have the chance to impact all aspects of the company’s marketing communications by working with the founder and senior management team on strategy and implementation. We are looking for someone with an interest in marketing, sales and public relations, who wants to learn practical and transferable skills. This position will offer many unique opportunities to build your skills through hands on experience, including:
Responsibilities• Managing a robust presence across social media channels
• Creating a long term social media plan and marketing calendar
• Tracking impact of social media campaigns
• Creating dynamic marketing collateral for both traditional and online media channels
• Researching, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the readership and get it shared by influencers
• Reporting on news about our programs and partnerships for email subscribers
• Creating and maintaining viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
• Conducting research on consumer insights and industry trends, create reports on key metrics
• Writing press releases
• A background in advertising, media, PR, journalism and/or communications
• Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
• Strong computer skills, with design experience a plus
Our ideal entry level candidate will possess a strong work ethic, student mentality, strong interpersonal skills, creativity, and a solution-oriented mindset.
SkillsRequired - Email Marketing, Twitter, MS Office Suite, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Promotion Planning, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Leadership