Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Marketing/Business Development InternBookmark This
Elite Fitness Plus
2360 Townsgate Rd
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Fitness Plus (EFP) is an exclusive 100% private wellness company focused on the long term health benefits of intelligently, “scientifically” designed fitness programs and properly balanced nutritional enhancement, balanced with neuro-science: brain “neuro-feedback” training and neuro-reflex therapy.
The internship position will include working side by side with the GM and owner to further develop EFP social media, marketing and sales campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.