Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
WGBH Marketing Corporate SponsorshipWGBH
Social Media & E-Commerce InternArdency Inn Corp.
Marketing Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Power Train Sports - Marketing IntershipPower Train Sports & Fitness
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
DPoint Group is looking for Marketing Interns in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Online Marketing/graphic design InternBodyFort LLC
Marketing/Communication Student for a Virtual Social Media InternshipBookmark This
OGS Career Guidance Services
Posted: February 26 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout OGS Career Guidance Services:
OGS Career Guidance Services is an entrepreneurial project created by a PhD student in Industrial Organizational Psychology. The owner of this project has 20 years of experience in the non-profit and college settings providing services in the areas of social work, vocational counseling, and recruiting. OGS Career Guidance Services was developed to assist others with achieving their career goals.
A virtual social media intern is needed to assist with promoting career guidance services for students and displaced workers. This service is in collaboration with the Ufriendme.com company. The customer can request for mock interviews, a resume critique, career counseling through Skype meetings and consultations at a nearby Starbucks.
A Skype meeting is $20/hr and a Starbucks consultation (in New York City-Manhattan only) is $25/hr
This is a virtual unpaid internship (10 hours per week for 6 months) for an undergraduate, graduate student or the individual who is working on expanding his or her resume.
• Develop website content through Wix.com and seek for copyright pictures via Pixabay site
• Social Media: Create a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Linkedin, Google+ accounts.
• Create and post blogs and pictures on career topics and trends
• Research potential clients through social media and career forums
• Create Craigslist advertisements and PowerPoint presentations for a You Tube channel creation
• Participate in weekly meetings to review marketing and recruiting strategies via Skype/phone
Requirements• Knowledge of social media platforms, promotion, and marketing strategies
• Candidate must have at least one year or more of marketing/social media experience
• Knowledge of Google keyword search for blogs
• Must submit a writing sample which can be a blog, a presentation, a press release, or a school assignment
Send resumes and writing sample to email@example.com