Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Real Physical Therapy
4910 Golden Quail, Ste 140
San Antonio, TX
Posted: August 29 2016
DescriptionREAL PHYSICAL THERAPY IS AN OUTPATIENT CLINIC IN SAN ANTONIO, THAT SPECIALIZES IN MANUEL ORTHOPEDIC THERAPY.
The Marketing/Communications Intern will assist in ongoing marketing campaigns, create social media content, and multimedia content for company website.
This is a non-paid position. Employer is willing to assist in credit obtainment process, if applicable. Intern will be required to provide his or her own transportation, laptop, and multimedia equipment. Hours of business are 7am-6pm Monday-Friday. No set of hours per week, hours will be provided with the flexibility of student.
4910 Golden Quail Ste. 140
San Antonio, TX 78240
• Develop content for all social media platforms, website, blog, newsletter, and other assignments.
• Assist department with press releases, promotional items, marketing packets, and organizing the weekly marketing calendar.
• Film and edit video testimonials of patients.
• Create marketing convergent reports for new and discharged patients.
• Perform other duties related to REAL PT as assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Customer service
• Experience with filming and editing content.
• Knowledge of social media from a business stand point
Seeking a Senior or Junior majoring in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and/or related field
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Internet Research, Social Media Communications, Able To Multi-task, Works well with a team
Preferred - Press Releases, Multimedia, Public Relations Skills, Blog Management