front deskDT Group
Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternBookmark This
Pacific Data Integrators
5710 Lonetree Blvd
Posted: January 22 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacific Data Integrators was originally founded with a focus on data integration in the energy sector. When the market crashed in 2009, PDI took advantage of the opportunity to hire talent that other companies were letting go. This growth allowed PDI to expand in many industries and focus on data management as a whole.
PDI now provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our team’s talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.. To meet our growing demand and manage our brand with increasing growth we are seeking specialist who can lead our Marketing efforts. The position is for our Rocklin, CA office and the candidate must have an aptitude for technology/website and social media and must be willing to travel for various corporate events. Need aggressive personalities with a can do attitude and the ability to multitask and an aptitude to learn new things.
Responsibilities• Development and creation of marketing communications collateral, including advertisements, direct mail pieces, brochures, letters, newsletters, seminar invitations, newsletter articles, etc.
• Oversee the distribution of marketing collateral through direct mail/email prospecting initiatives as well as distribution of client communication, and reporting on results.
o Help develop, execute and monitor individual marketing campaigns (email, social media, PPC, direct mail, etc.)
o Help develop/update marketing collateral (data sheets, infographics, postcards, etc.) using Photoshop, InDesign
o Have a passion for social media and know how to engage people
• Assist CEO with other aspects of presenting a positive corporate image – internally and externally – through advertising, Request for Proposals (RFPs), public relations and other communication efforts.
o Manage various company sponsored events, booth design, poster and graphics
o Be responsible for corporate image at these tech events that has over 5-10k technology worker attendance
o Must be able to lead these events and be able to travel independently
o Your goals will include:
- write and submit 2 press releases every month
- increase our social media community by 20% in the next 3 months
- update and manage our marketing calendar to ensure ongoing marketing activities on a monthly basis
- Increase sales funnel from MDM marketing events
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree required, Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or English preferred.
• 0-2 years experience in mass communications-related field with knowledge in marketing communications, Sales Support/promotions and employee communications. Experience can have been gained through college experience.
• Strong Print and Web Design skills – work samples required. Adobe PhotoShop, Wordpress, InDesign and Illustrator experience greatly preferred.
• Strong writing and composition skills required. Superior knowledge of grammar and writing styles required. Ad copy and/or editorial writing experience preferred.
• Intermediate editing skills required and ability to manage company website huge plus
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Deadline-oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Newspaper experience considered valuable
• Must have the willingness to learn various technical terms and be interested in technology field
• Detail-oriented and ability to follow through on all pending task
• Pacific Data Integrators is a drug free environment with zero tolerance policy