Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Marketing/Copywriting Intern - Fitness Enthusiast PreferredBookmark This
Missy Hacker Fitness
Posted: May 31 2016
Company Location: Shelby, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for a very creative, energetic person who could become my "voice" when it comes to marketing. I am a very passionate woman who has owned my own online fitness business for five years and left the corporate world to work from home. Someone who could bring passion and creativity to the table. I am very open to ideas and very easy to work with and would love to collaborate with you and help you get your career launched!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing studies in Marketing
- Strong Copy Writing Skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Blog Marketing, Advertising Copy
Preferred - Fluent English