Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
Marketing/Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 03 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, my name is Ronaya K. I am a Performance Storyteller/Speaker, with an insatiable appetite to inspire others to UNLEASH their potential. I offer an Empowerment Series which includes motivational key-note talks and workshops, and a Concert Series, which includes performances, combining spoken word, song and storytelling. Please visit my website at http://www.ronayakspeaks.com and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ronayakspeaks
I am looking for someone to assist me in all communications and design aspects in promoting my brand - events/shows, performances, workshops and music. In brief, this person will handle:
- promotions via social media
- write introduction letters/proposals for soliciting new
- writing for promo vids/storyboards
- assist with growing followers via social media and other marketing efforts
- designing promo pieces, consistent with my brand
- design e-communications for keeping in contact with followers
- research and compile list of prospects for my offerings
- assist in maintaining/managing my website
- creativity, creativity, creativity!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on show concepts
- Experience with all of Adobe Creative Suite 4 and 5; Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash
- Knowledge of software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback