Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Marketing Intern Opportunity - SaaS Start-UpVisiblee
Social Media & Community Management InternCauvee LLC
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing/Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 03 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, my name is Ronaya K. I am a Performance Storyteller/Speaker, with an insatiable appetite to inspire others to UNLEASH their potential. I offer an Empowerment Series which includes motivational key-note talks and workshops, and a Concert Series, which includes performances, combining spoken word, song and storytelling. Please visit my website at http://www.ronayakspeaks.com and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ronayakspeaks
I am looking for someone to assist me in all communications and design aspects in promoting my brand - events/shows, performances, workshops and music. In brief, this person will handle:
- promotions via social media
- write introduction letters/proposals for soliciting new
- writing for promo vids/storyboards
- assist with growing followers via social media and other marketing efforts
- designing promo pieces, consistent with my brand
- design e-communications for keeping in contact with followers
- research and compile list of prospects for my offerings
- assist in maintaining/managing my website
- creativity, creativity, creativity!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on show concepts
- Experience with all of Adobe Creative Suite 4 and 5; Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash
- Knowledge of software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback