Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
front deskDT Group
front deskDT Group
Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Marketing/Financial/Product Consulting Intern ( Mandarin Required)Bookmark This
Smart Capital Corporation
99 Park Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Capital is dedicated to helping Chinese family and enterprises investing in the USA, including EB-5 immigration investment, insurance investment, asset allocation, wealth management, real estate and corporate investment. The company is based in New York City, and has offices in China and California. For more information, please feel free to visit the Company website www.dealshub.co or follow the Company’s WeChat account at ID:Mergershub. Our partners and employees include experienced investment and private bankers and attorneys. We look forward to having you in our team and helping you become professionals and leaders in International business and finance, to meet a better self and achieve a bigger dream!
We have open full time or part time intern positions in marketing and financial consultant. You will have opportunity to become the team leader after training. We offer qualified interns sponsorship H1-B for Year 2017 or 2018, every-month intern stipend and project bonus;
1) Comprehensive trainings in cross border investment;
2) Hands on experiences in the cross border investment;
3) Working and interacting with experienced wall street professionals, corporate executives and high net worth investors;
4) An exclusive platform and network that helps you to be a true leader with excellent organizational, client facing communication, and public speaking skills;
5) Priority of consideration for a full-time job opportunity with Smart Capital and with possibility of sponsorship of H1-B visa in 2017 or 2018;
6) Priority of Recommendation for work or intern opportunities in US firms, including investment banks, accounting firms, law firms, companies and investment funds;
7) A competitive compensation including
1. full time intern stipend (20 dollars per work day for full time interns),
2. performance bonus,
3. project bonus.
Responsibilities1) Do marketing and sales work for company’s investment projects/products in the US markets and China markets, including traditional marketing in client’s meeting/seminars and new media marketing via social media and internet, like Wall Street Talk Show;
2) Draft and execute US marketing plan, including hosting seminars in US schools, building cooperation relationship with China student organization, hiring and managing student marketing interns in US schools
3) Draft and execute new media marketing and talk show plan for potential Chinese student clients in the US schools, including coordinating to produce the talk show for young students and marketing and distributing the show in the US;
4) Draft and execute new medial marketing and talk show for wealthy Chinese family in China, including coordinating to produce the talk show for parent generation and assist marketing and distributing the show in China;
5) Assist in the marketing and business operation of portfolio companies;
6) Conduct due diligence or research re investment projects/products;
7) Provide consulting service for China investors to invest in the US;
8) Execute the deals and prepare deal documents; and
9) Customer service and Clients relationship development/management
Full time and part time position can be performed remotely, but shall expect team conference calls and occasional meetings.
Requirements1) Have Passion and devotion in marketing, sales and financial consulting, especially the combination of 60% of marketing work and 40% financing work.
2) Must be reliable, responsive, responsible and hungry for success;
3) Have 1-2 year full-time/ part-time work experience in marketing, sales, consulting or other business related fields ;
4) Entrepreneurial experience, team-building experience or 1-year experience in school organization leadership are highly preferred.
5) Major in marketing, finance, or related fields and have related knowledge;
6) Detail-oriented, can keep deadline; have Excellent communication skills, presentation and speech skills ;.
7) Speak fluent Mandarin and English, have bi-lingual and bi-cultural background both in the US and China.
8) Recent graduates, current students, or entry level professionals.