Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa Photography
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing/PR Internship DescriptionBookmark This
Aliste Marketing, Inc.
Posted: December 01 2015
Company Location: Northborough, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We were interns once so we understand the importance of learning the industry rather than running errands and fixing lunch. We offer year round internships that provide hands on learning with real clients, real projects and oh yah real responsibility. We are a small company with huge drive and dreams looking to build our team with positive, motivated and passionate individuals.
As a valued team member, we appreciate the relationship we build with you and will work hard to help develop your resume, cover letter and provide you with a powerful recommendation. Our interns will have the opportunity to apply for a full time position if one is available upon graduation. We want you to stay as a valuable part of our team.
Learn what it is like to,
• Take on real client projects.
• Become a networking maverick.
• Build positive connections within the industry.
• Run a small business and be an entrepreneurial powerhouse.
We are seeking students that have a strong drive to make it happen and bring a positive attitude to our team. Our company prides itself on building upon ideas and pushing the boundaries of creative marketing. Interns will spend approximately 10-16 hours per week during the semester and will utilize that time to broaden their experience, portfolio and team involvement. We understand the stress of juggling coursework and outside jobs; therefor this is a virtual internship where we encourage a collaborative schedule that works for you and us. If you are doing this internship for credit we will provide all of the necessary content and paperwork your college requires.
What can you get your hands on during your internship?
• Conduct market research for new business projects.
• Generate a marketing strategy and plan for the launch of new business project.
• Content creation for our website, blogs, social media pages, newsletters and marketing materials.
• Modify and curate industry marketing content resources.
• Design custom e-newsletter campaigns.
• Learn how important marketing metrics are and how to apply those insights.
• Best practices for search engine optimization.
• Social media management strategy.
Then send us,
• Your resume (we are marketing people so please BE CREATIVE! A boring resume will tell us nothing about your personality. Send us videos, newspaper layouts anything that will showcase you!)
• Cover letter- not your daddy’s cover letter of course, we want to know about you: What are your interests, passions and future career goals. Have fun!
Ready, get set, GO!
Please send all materials to Alicia@AlisteMarketing.com
RequirementsReady to become part of our team? If you are,
• Motivated and Driven attitude.
• Run towards challenges.
• Willing to learn.
• Not afraid to brainstorm (shyness is not encouraged).
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Engagement Management
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Development of strategic marketing plans