Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
Marketing/PR InternshipBookmark This
Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Posted: February 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO OUR INTERNS ARE
At their core, our INTERNS are people who have aligned intentions inside of our mission and vision statements. They are people who have extraordinary commitment to making a difference in the fulfillment and satisfaction of the girls and young women we serve. Interns are inspired people who are willing to take on creating the results we are committed to producing, inside the commitment we have for our business to be an expression of what it is to lead, educate, display character, and serve the community.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Our commitment is that all interns generate satisfaction and fulfillment during
their tenure with our company, and such as, we are committed that interns have
clear pathways for being in action and producing the results for which they are
accountable in areas that inspire them, as well as in increasing their personal
productivity, expanding their integrity, and developing themselves as more
powerful, able, compassionate, and contributing human beings. As such, each
and every Intern will work with their supervisor to create a training and
development program that is well thought-out, fully –planned, well organized, and
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES FOR MARKETING INTERN
To assist the marketing team to maximize awareness and income from Leading Ladies
of Legacy members and supporters.
Communications & PR
1. To update and maintain the Leading Ladies of Legacy website and Leading Ladies of
Legacy presence on external sites, including social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
2. To maintain the Leading Ladies of Legacy photo library and statistics database.
3. To assist with development of fundraising and communications materials.
4. To assist with creation and distribution of newsletters and promotional items.
Events & Research
5. To assist with Leading Ladies of Legacy events and appeals.
6. To give support to third party industry events, which may include attendance as a
Leading Ladies of Legacy representative.
7. To support the Marketing & Events Executive with recruitment for Leading Ladies of
8. To undertake specific research projects occasionally to help bring new supporters on
board e.g. celebrities, corporates.
Administration/ Internal Comms
9. To help to accurately maintain Leading Ladies of Legacy's database of members and
10.To uphold data protection regulations and work to the Institute of Fundraising codes
11.To assist with the tracking of income and issuing of thank you letters and receipts to
effectively manage donors.
? Good written and spoken communication skills
? A passion for working with girls and young women
? Good administrative and computer skills
? Attention to detail
? Enthusiasm, dedication and a willingness to have fun!
? Good team working skills
? Commitment to equal opportunities
? Previous marketing, fundraising or events experience (desired)
? Experience of web updating using a content management system (desired)
? Interest in youth development