Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Marketing/PR InternshipBookmark This
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti-physician Orthopedic practice looking for a talented, passionate Social Media/PR Intern who wants real, hands-on experience.
Pretty flexible as to the number of hours, but presumably 10-20 hours per week. Ready to start ASAP.
Responsibilities- Optimize existing profiles for Physicians and Practice
- Create & Post engaging content
- Brainstorm and Idea creation
- Research trends, stories that pertain to practice
- Design monthly marketing emails and quarterly printed newsletter for patients
- Focus on social media engagement and driving traffic back to website through various channels: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
Requirements- Must be passionate about Social Media and marketing activities
- Experience using social networks
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong MS office, Excel and Powerpoint skills