Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing/PR & Special Events InternBookmark This
The Image Collections
Posted: June 16 2016
Company Location: Durham, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Image Collections is a Luxury Marketing, Event Planning & Design Firm with clients throughout the US.
Are you an avid writer, graphic design and/or Public Relations and Marketing guru? Do you consider yourself well versed with social media? Can you multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality? Are you a newshound? If you've answered these questions with a resounding YES! Then we want YOU! The Image Collections, a PR, Marketing & Social Events agency is looking for two detail-oriented, hardworking, and fabulous individuals that reside in the Triangle and are ready to start ASAP. We are looking to fill two local positions.
We are looking for a Jr. Publicists and a Social Media maven who are ready to work in the lifestyle, branding, events, wedding and entertainment industry. Our clientele is diverse and we expect our interns to have an interest in these fields. As an intern you will gain first-hand real world experience with PR, Marketing, and Event Design & Promotions.
Please email resume, cover letter, 3 PR writing samples, and any other applicable information. Please put email subject as 'JR. Publicist.' In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
*****MUST RESIDE IN THE RALEIGH, DURHAM, CHAPEL HILL OR SURROUNDING AREAS****
Will consider a strong virtual candidate who resides in DC, MD, VA, GA, or SC
Applications not following these instructions will NOT be considered!
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs for client opportunities.
- Assist in pitching intriguing story concepts to national, regional and local editors, writers, and producers
- Assist with writing articles for client newsletters, media alerts, press releases etc.
- Updating media lists
- Writing and updating marketing materials
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other Red Carpet events
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
Requirements- Microsoft Office proficiency is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and personal appearance
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research and ability to prioritize between multiple projects
- COMMON SENSE
- Previous PR Experience preferred
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN!!!
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications, Social Media, Deadline Oriented
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Media Literacy, Email Newsletter Design