Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
Marketing/PR Travel InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you love traveling, marketing, and Public Relations why not combine your passions into an exciting internship! InsightCuba, a division of Cross-Cultural Solutions, and leading provider of licensed people-to-people travel to Cuba for U.S. citizens is hiring for the position Marketing/PR Intern at our headquarters in New Rochelle, NY.
We're seeking a dynamic, energetic, self-starter to assist the producer of our marketing/PR strategies. Successful candidates will be organized, fast-learners, and most importantly have a great attitude. Candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with changing deadlines, have a sense for the user experience across mediums, and will be an analytical thinker.
You will work with a dedicated and talented team of Cuba travel experts and will be able to draw from our 15 years of working knowledge and experience to maintain our leadership role in the field.
Responsibilities• Assist in day-today operations
• Marketing and Public Relations administrative duties
• Manage and ‘own’ insightCuba photo library
• Research and analysis within our market
• Collaborate on special projects
• Assist with website related projects
• Assist in the creation mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Database entry
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Additional Qualifications :
• Possess growth potential and ambitions
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Excellent communication skills
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic
Requirements• Must be able to manage multiple projects under tight and constantly shifting deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
• Photoshop experience is a PLUS
• Must be able to work in our office at least two days a week
While our internships are unpaid, you will gain credit towards a CCS volunteer program at the rate of $10/hr., up to a maximum of $1000 toward any program. This credit will be on file for two years.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit the following:
1. Cover letter detailing what your top three skills are professionally and why.
2. Your resume.
InsightCuba is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.