Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEEMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDOMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA - PHILADELPHIAMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- University of Hawaii-ManoaMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI-MAIN CAMPUSMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-IRVINEMosaic
Marketing/Public RelationsBookmark This
751 Park of Commerce Drive, Suite 126
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: January 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStadson Technology is seeking creative, detail-oriented Marketing/ PR Interns for the 2015 semesters. This unpaid, experience-rich internship is a hybrid role that includes learning opportunities in multiple areas including: marketing, interactive communications, public relations, and brand management. This internship can be either full or part-time, and will begin immediately. This position offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to learn by doing and to contribute to the day-to-day operations.
Stadson Technology Corporation is one of the leading technology companies in the safety and security industry. Headquartered in Boca Raton Florida, Stadson actively pushes the limits of technological development with their forwarding-thinking team of developers.
Our goal is to continue developing products that enhance the capabilities of society and change the way people communicate, connect and protect. At Stadson, we have created an innovation warehouse that continuously drives the development of groundbreaking technology.
• Develop a strong understanding of Stadson Technology products and services.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Assist in the creation of marketing materials, e-mail campaigns, digital marketing, direct mail, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials for sales team
• Excellent follow through and creative thinking ability
• Assist with execution of trade shows, event, and conferences
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing collateral
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Social media savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
• Content creation and management for all social platforms
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Write press releases, whitepapers and other marketing materials to enhance brand idenity
• Compile contact lists of media outlets
• Search for press clippings on Stadson Technology
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Understanding of Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
Solid understanding of the Internet and social media marketing best practices
Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Public Relations, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Article Writing
Preferred - B2B Marketing, Attraction Marketing