Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing/Publishing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPersonal Training/Yoga company seeking marketing/PR intern to promote our book (available in hard copy and ebook). We are a small yoga and fitness company that has been around for a little over 5 years. We have an innovative approach to movement and our company has a lot of potential. We just published out an e-book (soon to be available in hard copy) and are writing more books as part of series. As our company is expanding, we need time to continue working on these larger projects and are looking for a creative and capable intern to manage the marketing and promotion of our books.
Responsibilities- Assist in public relations and marketing activities to promote the book
- Reach out to and interact with business owners who would be interested in the book to send them free e-copies (some will receive hard copies for free)
- Coordinate with relevant online news media as assigned
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- create and execute creative online social media campaigns to promote the book
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- promote upcoming books that will be written as part of the series
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Facebook Marketing, Twitter, English, Instagram
Preferred - Article Writing, Public Relations Skills, Marketing Copy