Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Myra Howard, State Farm Agent
Posted: March 25 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Insurance Agency in Richmond, VA looking to build a dynamic team to help cultivate relationships within the community, as well as further grow and develop. We are looking to work with strong team players who seek the opportunity to utlize their skills to the fullest potential in various areas of business development. Join a winning team, and let's grow together!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Accurate Data Entry, Detailed Organization, Event Marketing Strategy, Building High Performance Sales Teams, Applied Research, Building Customer Relations, Community Leadership, Account Sales Strategies, Community Organizations
Preferred - Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Build Strong Relationships, Building Customer Relations