Summer Marketing Internship - Health + Wellness MediaNutritious Life
Brand AmbassadorJean Martin, Inc.
Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Marketing/Sales InternBookmark This
28 Knight Street
Posted: July 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurePoint Energy provides high quality solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities and the planet a better place. We take care of the details so that our clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades to come. We are a small company that is growing and out to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck. We are looking for someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world.
Responsibilities• Assist with the development of new marketing materials in media such as videos, posters, online presentations and handouts.
• Put together an analysis of what other companies are doing in the social media world
• Update Facebook page daily
• Update YouTube page weekly
• Update LinkedIn weekly
• Write a blog entry weekly
• Update a webpage on our site weekly
• Coordinate quarterly newsletter
• Analyze leads sources to determine best Return on Investment
• Assist with Marketing budget
• Specialty Marketing Projects/Marketing events to generate leads
• Making sales calls
• Qualify/manage leads by identifying if they are good candidates
• Track all lead activities/create tasks in SalesForce