Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
Marketing/Sales InternBookmark This
DreamARK Events Productions
4545 NW 9th Ave
Oakland Park, FL
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DreamARK Events is special events company that provides entertainment and decor to events across South Florida.
There is an immediate opening for an Intern position assisting CEO of the company. Candidate should have polished presentation and interpersonal skills, have the ability to multitask, and work independently.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Social media postings and management
Managing and following up digital marketing campaigns
Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Create database for venues, clientele, and vendors
Assist in office related tasks
Answer calls, respond to emails, file, organize
Attend on location events
Schedule/Attend meeting as the company’s marketing rep
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.