SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Commerical Business InsurancePat Palmer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
Digital Marketing InternSales Star Networks
Markiting SpecialistsBuds Auto Repair & Transmission
Marketing/Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)SeaSucker
Marketing/Sales InternsBookmark This
1638 Headland Drive
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPopticals are the biggest innovation in Sunglasses since the invention of Sunglasses! We are pairing American Engineering and Innovation with Italian Design and Manufacturing to create a new category of sunglasses. Popticals are premium compact sports sunglasses that are positioned for a dynamic launch and poised for explosive long-term growth. By leveraging our patented technology we are continuing to build a product pipeline and brand to become a leader in the sunglasses and optical category.
Company is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing/sales team. We market our products to various outdoor channels (Fishing, golf, biking…..etc) throughout the country. Locally, we will be doing product demonstration at various retailers as well as participating in outdoor events. Our team is made up of passionate entrepreneurs who are energized with the opportunity to bring true innovation to the outdoor marketplace. We are looking for interns that can bring that same level of passion and enthusiasm. As our messaging for Popticals states, Pack Small, Live Big. Are you interested in joining our adventure?
Are you obsessed with building brands? Do you find yourself thinking how you would launch a product when you see one in the marketplace? Do you want to join a team and lean from their success in building companies and products? If so, let’s chat.
• Contribute outside-the-box-thinking and prompt production to the creation of marketing materials
• Smooth and speedy distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Energetic execution of trade shows & events
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Research marketing & sales data
• Research, analyze and report competitor marketing and sales materials
• Quickly and accurately entering contact information into contact management systems
• Help prepare knockout presentations
• Assist in creating, posting, tweeting, instagramming and tracking social media efforts
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the St. Louis Metro area who is majoring in sales, marketing, advertising, media or product development. This person should have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and knowledge of Web and Social Media. Power Point, Excel and Word experience is a plus.