Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Marketing/Sales Internship for a luxury Single Estate Tea CompanyBookmark This
Silver Needle Tea Co
41 River Terrace
New York, NY
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSilver Needle Tea Co is a luxury tea company and purveyor offering pure single estate teas with exquisite designs.
Interns will work closely with the CEO and founder, managing multiple business activities, including developing marketing and social media strategies, new product innovation, growing sales and distribution, customer service, promotional events, and basic administrative tasks.
Interns will have the unique view into the tea industry, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, business development, and seeing a brand built from the ground up.
Responsibilities• Assist with research and preparation for brand information to be used during sales pitches
• Maintaining and updating sales materials
• Review online product pages and product descriptions on company website
• Assist with Brand Campaign to Strategize and develop brand marketing and social media campaigns
• Support supplier relations of packaging & tea inventory
• Competitive market analysis
Requirements• Detail Oriented
• Interest in the tea industry
• An approachable and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proactive, resourceful and eager to learn, with a genuine interest in marketing and sales
• Able to work independently, prioritize projects under pressure and multi-task
• Good understanding of social media channels, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
* 6-12 month internship