Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing/Sales Internship PositionBookmark This
International-Coalition for African Fashion
Posted: December 05 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in February 2014, The International-Coalition for African Fashion (I-CAF) is a not-for-profit industry association whose membership consists of designers, suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, media, and consumers with the common goal of promoting the mainstream sustainability of African fashion.
The mission of I-CAF is to build a global community that supports growth and sustainability in the African fashion industry. We offer content-driven events including streamlined networking,
resource-sharing, and business development to empower African and African-inspired designers and other industry partners in the global economy.
The I-CAF platform is in its early stages of development and we are looking for a driven, self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team on a part-time basis (5 – 10 hours weekly). The Intern will have a variety of responsibilities including marketing, sales, communications, and consumer research for five ready-to-wear apparel, accessory, and home décor brands. The Intern will report directly to the Lead Curator and will contribute directly to the initial development and growth of the platform.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Conducting consumer research for the development of customer profiles
• Conducting sales research to increase purchase patterns
• Drafting written content for website and social media platforms that target customer profile
• Managing daily content and posting for the company’s social media and website accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Tumblr
• Assisting with photoshoots and sales event planning
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would:
• Be highly organized, self-motivated and able to make thoughtful business process recommendations.
• Be an innovative thinker with attention to detail – not afraid to experiment.
• Be able to manage priorities on multiple projects with tight deadlines while still achieving exceptional results.
• Have experience working in a clothing retail establishment.
• Have experience managing social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel & Power Point. Experience with WordPress, Canva or Photoshop would also be considered a plus.