IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Marketing/Sales Internship with Travel Tech Startup in Santiago, ChileBookmark This
Dr Torres Boonen 548, Providencia, Santiago, Chile
Posted: June 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTheBesty has built a mobile app called “TheBesty” that allows hotel guests to chat in real-time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, access all of a hotel’s services and amenities through their phone, as well as book tours & activities on-the- go!
We’re going to give Chile, LATAM, and then the world- a reliable, classy, amazing travel experience that they never knew existed. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand concierge service from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for an All-Star Intern that can help us with client acquisition/management within our tours & activities program.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing TheBesty to all of Chile, and then helping to roll-out our App across LATAM. Please see www.thebestyhotel.com powered by www.TheBesty.com
ResponsibilitiesTheBesty is already launched in Santiago, and is fast becoming the leading provider of tours & activities across Chile. You will be helping to grow our tours & activities program. In short order, you will be asked to help take-over the Chilean market and then help roll-out our app across LATAM. In conclusion, this is an Internship that will start small but important - and grow to be big and very important. We like to empower our interns, give them responsibilities and skill sets they have for the rest of their lives, and give them ownership of their projects. So, be ready for a fun hardworking ride!
Responsibilities & Roles Throughout Your Internship:
- The ins-and- outs of offline/online marketing
- Sales processes with clients, prospects
- Partner calls, partner calls, partner calls
- Learning how to build & execute on Sales Funnels
- Social Media skills, support, planning
- Client management, setup, support, acquisition, processes
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You are a highly self-motivated person, who thrives in an environment that is all about getting stuff done! So,…Are you ready?
Our internships provide school credit with written prior notice, hands on experience with real clients in a growing travel and tourism tech company. You will be in a fast moving fun startup environment, so remember to buckle your seat belt! We require a 3-6+ month minimum stay with us, with priority placement in our program to applicants that commit to over 3 months with our team. We want you to reach for the stars – and get there together! Our whole team is focused on building a useful product that will reach millions of travelers. Our goal is for you to end your internship with a big accomplishment.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to be part of a “Silicon Valley” type startup - while shaping a new brand across LATAM - email us and tell us why you are an A Player, what you will do to help us win, and describe your commitment to excellence. All we care about is building something that changes the world, and doing whatever it takes to get there.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… twelve parties and hundreds of customer emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of TheBesty.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Positive Personality, Outgoing, Positive Attitude
Preferred - Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese