Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Marketing/SALES/Media InternBookmark This
Studio Live LOUD LLC
659 Auburn Avenue NE
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio Live Loud is a premier corporate headshot, modeling, and event imagery studio! We offer photography, video and design on a corporate and personal level. We specialize in people and creating images that show the best of your business, your portfolio and your life. Be Bold. Be Loud. Be You.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Follow up with proposals and potential clients with the ability to document correspondence well.
- Keep up with social media, write interesting and captivating blog posts for fans and followers
- Stay in tune with local events and areas that could be reached and inspire the community
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should desire to learn multiple aspects of the business and thrive when presented with new challenges.
- Should be flexible to work both in office and on location with clients.