Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing/SALES/Media InternBookmark This
Studio Live LOUD LLC
659 Auburn Avenue NE
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio Live Loud is a premier corporate headshot, modeling, and event imagery studio! We offer photography, video and design on a corporate and personal level. We specialize in people and creating images that show the best of your business, your portfolio and your life. Be Bold. Be Loud. Be You.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Follow up with proposals and potential clients with the ability to document correspondence well.
- Keep up with social media, write interesting and captivating blog posts for fans and followers
- Stay in tune with local events and areas that could be reached and inspire the community
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should desire to learn multiple aspects of the business and thrive when presented with new challenges.
- Should be flexible to work both in office and on location with clients.