Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/SEO InternBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you passionate about great design and an innovative marketing generalist with strengths in digital marketing, social media and an entrepreneur self starter?
GRV is looking for an intern to join the Marketing department. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• A thorough awareness of digital marketing to include supervising web site development, online media plan, social media, etc.
• A focus on great design and a strong attention to detail
This well-rounded Marketing professional will be joining our Marketing team in our office located in Arlington, VA. Job focus includes partnering with creative teams to develop the GRV web site, search engine optimization, product videos, manage social media presence, digital advertising, and more.
With the ability to create and execute innovative marketing programs, this candidate will be responsible for day-to-day functions involved in the development and presentation of our brand. Will also partner with the Marketing and Executive teams to provide consistent brand strategy, presentation and messaging across all platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
General Marketing Requirements
• Create, plan and execute marketing strategies and objectives
• Develop and maintain Marketing budget
• Interpret Market Research to ensure that Company messaging is consistent and effectively targeted
• Coordinates all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including but not limited to sales materials, trade show management, advertising and public relations, website management and social media
Website Management / SEO
• Develop and maintain look of BDI website, bdiusa.com, with assistance of graphic design team and/or web agency. .
• Update regularly with new product information, discontinuations, FAQ, etc.
• Insure that best practices are being followed to maximize search engine visibility
Social Media / Customer & Consumer Outreach
• Responsible for maximizing effective messaging of BDI's presence throughout social media
• Expand and develop consumer database and explore new ways to market to them through email marketing, blogging, etc.
• Develop regular customer and consumer communications through the form of online e-newsletters.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.