cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
East 40th Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWhat We Are Seeking:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced writer, blogger and storyteller who is social media savvy. An individual with photography and videography experience is a plus! Our ideal candidate has a sense of up and coming trends and is a strategic thinker.
This is an unpaid internship for academic credit only.
We are an established boutique marketing company with a client base that includes high profile PR firms, Fortune 500 companies and many of America’s most favorite brands.
Currently, we are expanding our imprint to include socially responsible initiatives and are looking for a creative and spirited individual to inspire and co-create with our team.
• Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to brainstorm ideas pertaining to website, blog and social media accounts.
• Research content for social media and blog posts.
• Create material for blog and write online articles.
• Assist in managing social media accounts.
• Administrative work as needed including; managing contact lists, calendars, networking, etc.
• Write, photograph, film and edit video projects to be published on YouTube and promoted on our website, blog and social media accounts (if applicable).
Please submit cover letter, resume and time availability in order to be considered. Please feel free to include links to anything that you have created online.
• MUST be able to receive academic credit for this internship
• Commitment of 2-3 days per week
• Experience writing and editing content
• Working knowledge of current digital video, audio and graphic software tools such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Strong eye for design, imagery and layout
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Self-starter who is confident in making suggestions and taking initiative, and works well in a team
• Student with personal computer, video camera and required software preferred