Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
60 Fifth Avenue
Posted: January 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull-service interior design firm and home goods boutique offers a unique opportunity for a social media and marketing intern. Earn valuable experience, resume building, and/or college credit.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Familiarity with social media outlets, Mailchimp, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Possess interest in interior design and design-forward home goods.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.