Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Darling Gourmet Biscotti
San Diego, will work mostly remotely
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE:
Darling Gourmet Biscotti is a small business start up offering gourmet biscotti and baked goods. We are a group of fun, positive people who are looking for a creative, savvy and flexible intern to join our team and assist us in launching our new brand.
WHERE WE ARE:
San Diego, CA. We would prefer to have a local intern, someone who we can sit with in person and who can be a part of our team on the ground. We will, however, consider someone remote for virtual work, if you have the skill level, quality and style that would be a good fit.
WHY: We have a fun, beautiful brand, and lots of new exciting opportunities awaiting us. We are looking for someone with a strong marketing strategy skill set who has fresh ideas and loads of enthusiasm.
Responsibilities- Develop and implement marketing plan
- Develop and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Expand and maintain social media outreach
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Assist with copywriting
- Participate in community events
- Participate in design and implementation of print and media marketing collateral
Requirements- Current college student or graduate majoring in Marketing or Communications
- Posesses outgoing personality, articulate with great communication skills
- Posesses positive can do attitude and takes initiative
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Will bring new ideas, future focus, and creative interpretations and strategies to assist in generating and executing a cohesive marketing plan
- Demonstrates tech savvy and competence in all social media platforms
**Not a requirement but would prefer a candidate to be proficient in MS Excel, familiarity with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Photoshop