Marketing InternSimply Divine Naturals
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Darling Gourmet Biscotti
San Diego, will work mostly remotely
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE:
Darling Gourmet Biscotti is a small business start up offering gourmet biscotti and baked goods. We are a group of fun, positive people who are looking for a creative, savvy and flexible intern to join our team and assist us in launching our new brand.
WHERE WE ARE:
San Diego, CA. We would prefer to have a local intern, someone who we can sit with in person and who can be a part of our team on the ground. We will, however, consider someone remote for virtual work, if you have the skill level, quality and style that would be a good fit.
WHY: We have a fun, beautiful brand, and lots of new exciting opportunities awaiting us. We are looking for someone with a strong marketing strategy skill set who has fresh ideas and loads of enthusiasm.
Responsibilities- Develop and implement marketing plan
- Develop and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Expand and maintain social media outreach
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Assist with copywriting
- Participate in community events
- Participate in design and implementation of print and media marketing collateral
Requirements- Current college student or graduate majoring in Marketing or Communications
- Posesses outgoing personality, articulate with great communication skills
- Posesses positive can do attitude and takes initiative
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Will bring new ideas, future focus, and creative interpretations and strategies to assist in generating and executing a cohesive marketing plan
- Demonstrates tech savvy and competence in all social media platforms
**Not a requirement but would prefer a candidate to be proficient in MS Excel, familiarity with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Photoshop