Social Media InternChoice Premiums
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Entry Level Junior Marketing Assistant: Entry Level MarketingInfinite Promotional Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
fortune international realty
2401 S Douglas Rd
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFortune International Realty has grown significantly to over 19 offices and 800 dedicated agents throughout South Florida. We remain independently owned and operated, united with one vision to provide experience, excellence and expertise in the luxury real estate market leading to unequaled client service. Satisfied customers distinguish Fortune and confirm why our clients continue to place their trust in us.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.