Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Exgadget is a technology liquidation start up based out of New York City. We are pre launch and need an intern to drive our social media.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Must be very knowledgable in social media management.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.