CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
560 Harrison Ave.
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern would be responsible for increasing brand awareness of Penrose Realty and Penrose Property Management & Design. The intern would post on social media accounts and work on marketing related projects under the guidance of the business owners. The projects would include creating marketing materials, advertisements, research reports, etc.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.-
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Advertising
- Strong computer skills (Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- Comfortable with Photoshop
- Artistic/graphic design ability a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Brand Management, Critical Thinking, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Branding, Google Apps, Microsoft Applications, Adobe Design Programs, Adobe Acrobat Pro
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe InDesign