Brand Ambassador and MarketingFREY
WGBH PBS LearningMedia: MarketingWGBH
Marketing Intern (International/Nonprofit)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Business Development/MarketingInfinity Canopy
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
560 Harrison Ave.
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern would be responsible for increasing brand awareness of Penrose Realty and Penrose Property Management & Design. The intern would post on social media accounts and work on marketing related projects under the guidance of the business owners. The projects would include creating marketing materials, advertisements, research reports, etc.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.-
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Advertising
- Strong computer skills (Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- Comfortable with Photoshop
- Artistic/graphic design ability a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Brand Management, Critical Thinking, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Branding, Google Apps, Microsoft Applications, Adobe Design Programs, Adobe Acrobat Pro
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe InDesign