Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Manager of FundraisingPatriot Placements
Marketing and Brand AmbassadorMaid Brigade
Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Marketing InternHealthView Services
Marketing/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Cameron Design Group
29 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: September 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameron Design Group, a small 5-person visual design agency located in the heart of Back Bay, is looking for a Junior to Senior level marketing student for a credit-based internship. We are looking to add a member to our team to help develop and manage several of our social media platforms.
- Help develop and implement a social media strategy
- Perform research for content development for blogs, articles, and presentations
- Perform research - including market, organization and contact levels – for business development activities
Requirements- Technically proficient in computer software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Strong Excel skills a plus. Adobe Creative Suite skills a double plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Attention to detail is essential.