MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Cameron Design Group
29 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: September 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameron Design Group, a small 5-person visual design agency located in the heart of Back Bay, is looking for a Junior to Senior level marketing student for a credit-based internship. We are looking to add a member to our team to help develop and manage several of our social media platforms.
- Help develop and implement a social media strategy
- Perform research for content development for blogs, articles, and presentations
- Perform research - including market, organization and contact levels – for business development activities
Requirements- Technically proficient in computer software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Strong Excel skills a plus. Adobe Creative Suite skills a double plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Attention to detail is essential.