Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Cameron Design Group
29 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: September 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameron Design Group, a small 5-person visual design agency located in the heart of Back Bay, is looking for a Junior to Senior level marketing student for a credit-based internship. We are looking to add a member to our team to help develop and manage several of our social media platforms.
- Help develop and implement a social media strategy
- Perform research for content development for blogs, articles, and presentations
- Perform research - including market, organization and contact levels – for business development activities
Requirements- Technically proficient in computer software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Strong Excel skills a plus. Adobe Creative Suite skills a double plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Attention to detail is essential.