Social Media Summer InternCenters Health Care
Marketing Assistant InternshipHanoi Voyages
Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Marketing/Web Design InternBookmark This
558 valley road
West Orange, NJ
Posted: January 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeadbanger Fitness, President, Jermaine Terry, is looking for a marketing/web design intern to join our team. Headbanger Fitness is a General Fitness Training Studio, and Nutritionist based in West Orange, New Jersey.
The intern will work with our team to convey the mission of our company and engage people in our programs through social media marketing and website. The intern will help with the marketing of the company which includes social media marketing, distributing materials, website development, and other tasks as needed. The intern should be comfortable working in both an indoor/outdoor environment as well as the digital environment. The ideal candidate will have an interest in fitness as well as marketing/website development.
This is a 6 months unpaid position best suited for undergraduate or graduate students in marketing and web design.
• Developing materials for special events and initiatives
• Designing content for website and social media platforms
• Handout flyers and other advertisements as needed
• Other duties as needed by management
• ***Intern will need to have their own laptop. Laptop WILL NOT be provided by Headbanger Fitness.
Ideal candidates should possess:
• Love of good design and visualization with a passion for details
• Experience producing and optimizing visuals for the web
• Familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Ability to communicate with people with nontechnical/non-design backgrounds
• Resourcefulness, flexible, and exceptional teamwork skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Willing to work and keep a positive attitude