Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing & Communications InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media)Next Level Publishing
Hot New Messaging Start-Up Needs a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNexactly.me
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Marketing/Website InternBookmark This
Turner's Contracting Solutions
PO Box 470
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting with the organization’s marketing objectives. This will be accomplished by creating specific marketing campaigns, utilizing social media to increase our brand awareness and to connect with past, current, and potential clients, and to expand our business in the Statesboro/Savannah areas.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Update and maintain our Facebook accounts
• Create and post informative and engaging content on social media to increase our presence
• Organize and post project photos to Facebook and Google+
• Update the website as needed
• Assist with finding and following up with client leads
• Coordinate various marketing campaigns—direct mail, social media, networking, etc.
• Administrative tasks—answer e-mails, phone calls, filing, scanning, etc.
RequirementsCandidates must have:
Prior experience designing and/or optimizing websites
Experience using social media as a marketing tool
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Website Building, Website Creation, Website Administration
Preferred - Website Development, Coding Experience