Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing/Website InternBookmark This
Turner's Contracting Solutions
PO Box 470
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting with the organization’s marketing objectives. This will be accomplished by creating specific marketing campaigns, utilizing social media to increase our brand awareness and to connect with past, current, and potential clients, and to expand our business in the Statesboro/Savannah areas.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Update and maintain our Facebook accounts
• Create and post informative and engaging content on social media to increase our presence
• Organize and post project photos to Facebook and Google+
• Update the website as needed
• Assist with finding and following up with client leads
• Coordinate various marketing campaigns—direct mail, social media, networking, etc.
• Administrative tasks—answer e-mails, phone calls, filing, scanning, etc.
RequirementsCandidates must have:
Prior experience designing and/or optimizing websites
Experience using social media as a marketing tool
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Website Creation, Website Building, Website Administration
Preferred - Coding Experience, Website Development