iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Seeking AMAZING marketing/social media intern for women's creativity and wellness studio!Life Lab, LLC
Digital Marketing **1 remaining - cash bonuses**IMScalable.com
MassInteract Seeks Marketing Intern - Google MapsBookmark This
11 E Hubbard Street
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMassInteract hiring now! Great River North Location on State and Hubbard Street!
MassInteract: An innovative advertising/marketing firm specializing in a wide array of business services.
We are going through explosive growth and are in search of a few Marketing Interns..
ABOUT THE JOB
Join our team at Mass Interact! Mass Interact is a Google Trusted Agency bringing the Google Street View Technology INSIDE of businesses. We are currently seeking intensely motivated and passionate individuals to serve as Marketing Interns. Our Interns receive an introduction to the firm's businesses and provide a meaningful and important role in supporting its various functions. In addition, our interns have the opportunity to interact with associates at all levels of the firm. Advancement opportunities available as we push to promote from within. Network with them, learn their trades, steal their lunches!
Google Business View Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJLL4UeTETM
College credit can be given if applicable.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
* Learn the fundamentals of the Business Industry
* Assist senior level executives in day-to-day administrative duties
* Prepare marketing support for Account Managers
* Social Media Management
* Lead mining and database maintenance and creation
* Online and offline research
* Assist with event/trade show planning
* Update marketing mailing lists
* Participate in team marketing meetings
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* 30-40 hours a week with flexible schedule
* Sophomore status (or greater) majoring in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design, or Advertising at an accredited university
* Enthusiastic, optimistic, focused, and motivated
* Detail oriented and creative
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
* Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with Creative Suite 5 -- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop experience a huge plus