Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Matekting and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
444 N Wabash 3rd floor
Posted: August 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are searching for interns looking to take charge and impress the workforce. This is an excellent opportunity to dive into the ever growing Marketing/Communications realm, with hands-on experience. (We mean hands-on!)
LIAM Media Group is a leading full-service marketing agency designed to shape, advertise and market local and international businesses. We need interns who are aggressive, professional, punctual, have stellar problem-solving skills and are not afraid to jump on an opportunity when one is presented.
Internship Location: Loft offices in the heart of River North
Internship Hours: 15 hours a week, firm Schedule required
Internship Pay: Unpaid, but if you impress us it could lead to a full time paid position.
• How to create email marketing campaigns and backend contact management
• Best practice for event planning, promotion, and execution
• How to use social media to market your brand
• How to draft Press Releases and manage PR outreach tactics
• Assist in the development of marketing materials – brochures, ads, web materials, displays, etc.
• Learn about career options in the marketing and communications sectors
ResponsibilitiesMore detailed Intern responsibilities:
• Social media:
o Social media campaigns – assist with multiple campaigns for different clients across multiple platforms including:
Brand identity and content strategy
o Social media design – update existing and create new Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. for existing and new clients.
• Event management and production:
o Pre-event logistics – help manage invitee and rsvp lists. Collateral inventory and assembly. Event promotion including eblasts, social media campaigns and direct mailers.
o Live-event – responsible for check in points for guests as well as working the room. Photography during receptions and business luncheons/roundtables (Not mandatory, however a great experience)
o Post-event – assist with follow up to attendees and no shows. Provide feedback for press releases and internal recap memos
• Grassroots marketing:
o Direct mailers – assist with entire process from list acquisition and collateral design to assembly and ROMI analysis.
o B2B – assist with the execution of current campaigns as well as brain storm and implement new ones for various brands.
o Email Campaigns
• Database mining and management:
o Internal Database mgmt. –Assist with CRM platform (lead generation contact and follow up tracking system). Business Card scan, review and import.
o Online Database mgmt. – assist with current email list mgmt. via mailchimp.
• Graphic Design:
o Graphic design development – offer creative ideas and designs for new collateral pieces for 4 different clients. Be able to hear a client’s needs and execute a design that reflects the client and their brand.
Undergraduate student with interest in marketing, media, communications, PR
• 1 paragraph on what drives you to get ahead and where you see yourself in 4 years
• 1 paragraph on what you would like to take away from the internship
• Where do you think you can improve as a professional
• Funniest joke you've ever heard or told
• Updated resume
• Schedule availability
Interns responsibility will focus on:
• Media and PR outreach
• Email marketing and back end management
• Graphic design (print/online)
• Event management and production
• Manage multiple social media accounts
• Implement social media campaigns