Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
College Tuition Benefit CoordinatorEmployer Assurance Solutions (EAS)
Marketing & Sales InternKSA Marketing & Partnershipis
Short-Term Marketing InternThe Computer Support People, LLC
Human Resource/Marketing/Sales/Advertising InternSky Incorporated
Marketing InternDiscovery Communications
Media AssociateBookmark This
902 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLEVERATE MEDIA is a young and successful media agency specializing in high-performing online & offline advertising campaigns. Leverate Media is headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with international offices in London, Paris, Singapore, Jakarta, and Hong Kong. We are now launching in the U.S. with our first office on Broadway in Flatiron District, Manhattan.
Are you a marketing student (or other relevant studies) looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience with advertising and media sales by being part of an ambitious and international media agency? Then we would love to hear from you!
• Support the business development team in identifying and evaluating business opportunities
• Assist in the development of presentation and sales pitches
• Participate in client meetings and industry events
• Facilitate with the execution of various lead generation activities
• Research media opportunities and liaise with media owners and sales houses
ResponsibilitiesWhat we offer
• An exciting and varied internship with opportunities to gain specific work experience
• The opportunity to build on your media knowledge and learn from leading industry experts
• Challenging tasks and projects that you can manage independently in a dynamic and international team
• Transport is covered.
• An office in the heart of New York
Did we spark your interest? Then we will be pleased to receive your application, including your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Andreas Mynster.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
• You have a good understanding of marketing strategies and different media channels
• You are a self-starter that can work analytically and independently in a small team
• You are communicative, inquisitive and a team player
• You want to work in an international environment
• You are willing to attend events
• German skills not required