Summer Online Marketing InternshipSweet Rose Studios
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Media Buying InternBookmark This
Advanced Marketing Strategies
8910 University Center Ln, # 620
San Diego, CA
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvanced Marketing Strategies is seeking individuals who are interested in an internship position, to start immediately.
Intern will work closely with the Media Planning & Buying Dept. Primary responsibilities include client research, entry level buying, and pre & post campaign reporting. Intern will offer support to Media Director in various elements, such as print, online ads, direct mail, radio and TV spots. This will be a great opportunity to learn first hand what it’s like to work at a premier marketing company and gain experience working on retail, automotive and casino accounts.
- We are looking for someone who is committed, organized, responsible, detail-oriented and interested in gaining experience in the field of marketing and advertising.
- Must have an appreciation for data analysis
- Must have strong computer skills in MS Excel
- Must be able to set a consistent schedule and be available to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Ability to take initiative and to work with a team as well as on their own
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org