Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Media Buying InternBookmark This
Advanced Marketing Strategies
8910 University Center Ln, # 620
San Diego, CA
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvanced Marketing Strategies is seeking individuals who are interested in an internship position, to start immediately.
Intern will work closely with the Media Planning & Buying Dept. Primary responsibilities include client research, entry level buying, and pre & post campaign reporting. Intern will offer support to Media Director in various elements, such as print, online ads, direct mail, radio and TV spots. This will be a great opportunity to learn first hand what it’s like to work at a premier marketing company and gain experience working on retail, automotive and casino accounts.
- We are looking for someone who is committed, organized, responsible, detail-oriented and interested in gaining experience in the field of marketing and advertising.
- Must have an appreciation for data analysis
- Must have strong computer skills in MS Excel
- Must be able to set a consistent schedule and be available to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Ability to take initiative and to work with a team as well as on their own
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com