Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Sales Whisperer®
Posted: October 19 2015
Company Location: Murrieta, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sales Whisperer® is a 9 year old sales, training, marketing and consulting firm that helps professional salespeople, sales managers, business owners and entrepreneurs sell more, faster, at higher margin, with less stress and more fun. A tool we offer as a free resource to the marketplace is The Sales Podcast, which has been produced since 2013 and has 152 episodes published.
We are in need of an intern to finalize the audio of each episode, upload to our media host, create simple images based on an existing template, enter notes from each podcast into our blog following an existing template, and create a few social media posts based on the notes from each episode.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of audio / podcast communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new podcasts
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging podcasts
- Publish podcasts primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver audio and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver audio and videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Garage Band, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Garageband, iTunes
Preferred - Twitter, Instagram, Google Apps, LinkedIn, Custom Facebook Pages