Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Digital Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Creative Internet Authority
760 Old Roswell Road
Posted: November 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative Internet Authority is an award winning digital marketing company specializing in video production and promotion for attorneys and professional service providers. Our core values are harmony, integrity, personal responsibility, professional development and FUN. We are a fast paced working environment and we work with some of the smartest people on the planet. We are a small staff of 4 and we have offices in GA and FL.
I have a master's degree and started the company after leaving my corporate career with the largest I.T. financial company in the country so I can provide you with a real-world perspective as an employee, employer and entrepreneur.
Our clients are some of the largest law firms in the state and we also have a project we are working on that will be aired on national TV.
We are located outside the perimeter and we are in need of someone that wants to learn pre-production set-up, directing and post-production editing using Final Cut Pro. There is no compensation with the position initially but once we understand your skills and value we would love to pay you accordingly!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos to social media channels
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Experience with daily vlogging
This position will require editing daily vlog footage and posting the content online using various platforms including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook