Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Graphic Design InternSalesPad, LLC
Digital Marketing InternSalesPad, LLC
Video Production InternSalesPad, LLC
Marketing Communications InternSalesPad, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
2818 N University Drive
Coral Springs, FL
Posted: December 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing online news publication is in the process of expansion and is seeking talented editorial/video production interns to join our team! The news magazine features health trends ,news and events in and around the cities of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Tamarac & Margate.
Interns will assist in researching news and current events to keep website updated. This internship offers interns the opportunity to provide photos for articles and events. This is a fantastic chance to build your resume and potentially land your dream job!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Digital Video, Film Photography, Broadcast Design
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Computer Graphics Design