Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: May 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for talented film makers to shoot promotional videos and pictures for us, which would showcase our story and our customers testimonials on our website.
If you know web designing as well, that would be a plus.
Our preference is of local candidates only, but would love to hear you even if you are not.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment