Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Television Marketing InternNutrisystem
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaby Bubbles are a unique twist on the favorite newborn outfit – the “onesie.” They come with removable and interchangeable Velcro patches with messages such as “Baby Girl/Boy,” “Daddy’s Girl,” and “Tickle Me.” Baby Bubbles ooze “adorable,” “special,” “clever” and “cute” – a cheerful reflection of the babies who wear them. A portion of all proceeds from Baby Bubbles will be donated to help families with preemie babies.
Inspired by my niece Ruby, this company was created as a means to help families with preemie babies. Baby Ruby was teeny tiny when she arrived into this world sooner than expected. But at a weight of only 2 pounds, 1 ounce and 14.5 inches long, she was a fighter and she wasn’t going to give up. Fortunately today she is happy and healthy – growing, developing and playing like any other infant.
When preemies are born they begin their lives in an incubator (bubble), where their environment is controlled and sterile. They are constantly being monitored and are heavily dependent on IVs, feeding tubes and in some cases a breathing apparatus to ensure and promote continued growth and development.
After watching my sister and family go through the challenges that come with having a preemie baby, I was inspired to create this company and a foundation to help families like mine. My hope is to help as many families of preemie babies as possible with the funds received from the sale of these onesies. I understand the ups and downs families go through during the first few months of their preemie baby’s life. Baby Bubbles has given me a way to directly support and uplift the lives of these special babies and families.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment