Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing and Web DesignBookmark This
5771 Logan Street
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Tebo Store Fixtures is an industry-leading expert and distributor of fixtures and displays for optimal visual merchandising in retail. Tebo Store Fixtures specializes in the total design and upgrade of retail environments that helps merchants thrive in today's digital era. We are currently looking for a dedicated, multifunctional, and highly motivated digital marketer and sales specialist to join our team. We are about to launch a new website, with an integrated e-Commerce shop.
The Digital Marketing Intern will support the Digital Marketing and Sales Manager in the management of the back-end of digital sales platform, reporting on online presence and campaigns, as well as increasing Tebo online presence in general. This role will also assist in optimizing the online order process for digital sales.
Responsibilities• Produce SEO optimization
• Marketing Plan implementation
• Social Media Management
• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, product descriptions etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts targeted towards new audiances.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
• Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Customer service focussed
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or studying for completion of Marketing Degree
• Previous work experience with CMS platform